A restroom’s interior decoration can both make and at the same time break an individual’s home. However, if it done with perfection, it can proof to be an oasis as well as a tranquil place that you can easily use as a reflection of your own lifestyle. However, remodeling your restroom as well as the bathroom wall panels to reach to that point can be quite daunting as it simply means that you need to remove your wall paneling.
This process is deemed to be easy and at the same time difficult depending on the type of adhesive used on the paneling as well as how tightly it is attached to the wall. The best thing about it is that, the tools and mechanism is readily available. However, even with this assurance, the removal procedure may be a bit messy and even take a plethora of hours before completion especially if your bathroom wall panels are wide and if the boarding is stuck closely together. Having said this, here is the best way to achieve this removal process.
• Firstly, makes sure you have all the things required to make the process easier and time saving for you. Once you have everything, use a drop cloth on the floor to collect all the fragments. As you do this, ensure that you have worn protective gadgets such as gloves, dust mask as well as safety mask.
• Start off by molding especially if your paneling is made up of molds. Use a sharp chisel on the edge of the molding and hit it using a hammer to loosen it. Once the molding is loosened, pull its edge out. Do this until it is completely removed from the restroom’s wall.
• In most cases, the edge of a panel usually meets the restroom’s wall. While this is the case, it is worthwhile to place the chisel at this point and tap it using the hammer until it slides under the boarding. Once you are done, simply move the chisel around with an objective of loosening the edge.
• Beneath the edge that has been loosened, you will locate a crow bar that you will be prompted to push using leverage. However, as you do this, be very careful not to cause some gouging on the wall surface found underneath.
• Once done, simply take hold of the loosened boarding and pull it to your side in a gentle manner. Keep on pulling ensuring that the materials are not pulled in the process. If you discover that the wall paneling is kind of stubborn, utilize the chisel to do some loosening on the adhesion between the boarding and the wall step by step.
• Lastly, open the doors as well as windows to bring some ventilation in the restroom. Spread some adhesive remover and let it settle for sometime. Later on remove it and rinse the wall thoroughly using clean water and a damp towel.…