The signs and symptoms of a wayward spouse or partner can be either very subtle and hard to detect, or obvious and brazen.
1. Your Spouse suddenly takes keen interest in new music, whereas he/she has never shown an interest in before.
2. You notice your spouse or significant other making comments about a movie, You know you did not watch together; such as “Yeah, that was awesome” or “That movie sucked big time”, “Oh, I love the part when….”
3. Your man who has a disdain for doing laundry, suddenly loves doing his own laundry- with that said, he also seems to time his laundry duties soon after he arrives home.
4. The classic lipstick on the collar or other parts of his shirt. Pay attention also to unexplained glitter.
5. Another obvious red flag is the smell of another man’s or woman’s cologne or perfume on clothing, or hair.
6. Techniques and styles of sex suddenly become extremely different and foreign to you. I am talking way out of the norm here. You may find yourself in positions you had never done together before, or be asked to do things which was never requested of you before.
7. Sex itself can take unexpected turns regarding frequency. Your wayward spouse may suddenly request more sex than your normal routine, or drastically decline in wanting it at all.
8. Your partner’s mood has changed. You notice that he/she is now easily tempered, quick to snap or may pick fights with you deliberately to justify leaving the house to “Take a drive to think”.
9. You may notice that they suddenly keep their cell phones on silent and strapped to their bodies at all times; whereas before, the phone was kept on ringer and placed securely and easily within reach somewhere within a room in the home.
10. You may notice the cell phone going AWOL altogether. He/she may be locking the cell phone in the car altogether and not bringing it into the home at all.
11. Cell phone bills stop coming to the house altogether. When you look up the bill online, you see a pattern of the same number/ numbers being called.
12. You had access to the cell phone bill online, but the password suddenly has changed.
13. Household duties and chores become neglected. You notice your partner spending more time on the Internet or literally lazing around the couch with no interest with the upkeep of the house. He/ she is in a fog-like state, thinking about the other person.
14. Time spent with family also declines. Interest in weekend activities with yourself and the kids, attendance to children’s sports games, time spent alone with you such as date nights, etc….become greatly diminished.
15. More and more sudden and unexplained “Business Trips” keep popping up on the agenda.
16. You notice your significant other taking a drastic new interest on his or her appearance. You may notice a vast amount of new clothing, new colognes or …
The field of astrology is huge with so many possibilities. In order to study it in a manageable proportion, we must look at it segment by segment. Once we have two astrological segments under reasonable control we can then merge them to develop a comprehensible narrative. Once we have studied an additional segment, we use the same merging process to enlarge our information while keeping it cohesive. We study segment by segment, adding to our previously storage until we have a whole, usable body of information from which we can draw at any time. This reminds me of the way we learn anything, step-by-step, adding as we go.
In order to individualize that body of astrological information we start with the natal wheel for any birth. We then draw from that information pool at will, weaving together the various segments that are appropriate to that wheel in order to read the life story of that person. In short, we learn the basics of astrology so we can tell the personal story for each individual sky map.
In other articles I have suggested that there are four cornerstones to astrology: planets, signs, houses and aspects. Further, it is my conclusion that the planets are the keystone of the four cornerstones. Each of these four segments should be studied in the early stages of astrology so they may be combined as described to begin the process of a reading. In this article we will look at two of the segments, planets and houses, in a particular combining technique called the derivative house system. This technique is usable for those students of astrology that have completed the beginner stage. In brief…
Derivative House System To study a single planet deeply, we must go beyond the generic meaning of that planet to see it working in the sign in which it is positioned, the house it occupies, the house it rules, and the aspects in which it is involved. All of that is valuable and is usually as far as any reading goes. The derivative technique can give you another layer of house meaning simply by looking at the 12-fold process of any of the ten planets. How? You simply start with the position of a single planet in the house it occupies and mentally recognize it as that planet’s first house expression. You …