Most Popular Garden Wedding Venues In Quezon City
Garden weddings are among the popular wedding themes nowadays. It does not matter whether the wedding is a destination wedding or somewhere more local; with the numerous garden wedding reception venues that are sprouting like mushrooms everywhere, any engaged couple can have their garden wedding anywhere and anytime.
Among the locations that have a lot of garden wedding venues is Quezon City. There are numerous garden venues to choose from in this city and many catering services are also based in Quezon City, making it easy to find one that is very familiar and in close proximity with the venue. Below are just a few of the most popular garden wedding venues in Quezon City.
- Fernwood Gardens. This place is a very popular wedding venue and has probably set the standards for many garden venues. With elaborate setups and four separate areas or gardens, it can accommodate several small weddings or a single one if the couples wish to have the whole place booked. The place started out as just a garden venue but now has a small Catholic chapel inside it.
- Gazebo Royale. Located near Fernwood Gardens, Gazebo Royale is not just another garden venue. The overall theme of this venue is totally different from other garden venues. It has three different-sized gazebos that are surrounded by beautiful gardens and engaged couples may choose according to the size of their wedding party.
- Blue Gardens. Originally just a huge residence, Blue Gardens is a quaint venue located near Commonwealth Avenue. The place is perfect for those who want a garden venue all to themselves during a wedding and it can easily accommodate any number of guests with its basketball-court-sized garden.
- Plaza Ibarra. Backed by the Ibarra-chain of venues, this venue has a Mediterranean-themed garden setup. It offers both indoor and outdoor locations and it is the only garden venue that also features a winding staircase, making it perfect for all the wedding photos. If you cannot decide between a ballroom or a garden, Plaza Ibarra is the perfect compromise.
- Solea Garden. If you want a Balinese-inspired garden, then Solea Garden in San Francisco Del Monte is a good option for you. This venue can accommodate even up to 500 guests and they only accept one wedding per day, providing you with exclusive use of the venue on your wedding day. It also has an air-conditioned bedroom which you can use for preparations before and during the wedding.